FYI- for those patients and families that were signed up with the patient portal from ECW (previous electronic medical record system) -that portal is no longer active. Our new Electronic Medical Record (EMR) EPIC has a new and improved patient portal called “MY CHART“. Be sure to ask about signing up for MY CHART when you come in for your next appointment. We apologize for any inconvenience.Read More
We are excited to announce that on September 12, 2017 we will be converting to a new Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
Some of the benefits are outlined below:
- smoother scheduling and registration saving time for our patients and families
- simplified, easy to understand statements and online bill pay
- access to a new patient portal – “MY CHART” where you can send and receive messages with your care team, get copies of camp and school forms and much more..
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time
Thank you in advance for your patience through the transition- “It’s going to be EPIC!”Read More
We are pleased to announce that we are having drop in hours for flu vaccine administration this year. Please stop by our office on Thursdays between the hours of 10 am and 6 pm.
As a reminder: The Center for Disease Control recommends flu vaccine for all patients aged 6 months and older.
Please do not come for the vaccine if your child has a fever and or moderate to severe illness. If your child has had an allergic reaction to eggs in the past, please call to schedule your flu vaccine for a different time.Read More
Dr. Atkinson will join Roslindale Pediatrics in November of 2017. Since he completed his Pediatrics residency at the Tufts Floating Hospital for Children in 2014, he has been working as a general pediatrician in the Boston area. He has a particular interest in dietary counseling around obesity and exercise science. Dr. Atkinson graduated from Vanderbilt University with a BS in Bioethics and then attended the Medical Scientist Training Program (MSTP) at the University of Alabama in Birmingham, where he earned both his MD and a PhD degree. His PhD was earned in the department of Cell Biology. In his free time, George enjoys biking, reading and watchmaking. We look forward to him joining the RPA team this fall.
You may also notice some new faces at our lab. There are new phlebotomists covering in the Quest lab. They are excited to be here and we are happy to have them covering until we find our permanent person.
A big thanks to those of you that have completed our survey. We are striving to make your experience here excellent.
As a result of feedback here are some of the improvements that are happening.
- Our child safety locks for the rooms have arrived and will be installed soon
- We will be reinstituting the books in the rooms soon- in the meantime we do have children’s books in the waiting rooms
- Thanks for your patience as we continue to add more decorations to the patient rooms
Keep your eyes out for more improvements in the upcoming months! Keep the suggestions coming.Read More